EKG Rapid Infuser
CodeRed's Rapid Infuser is a comprehensive and easy-to-use EKG Monitor infusion system allowing 12-Leads, ECG Strips, Vital Signs, etc. to be uploaded and attached to a Patient's ePCR. This integration not only allows for monitor data to be uploaded directly to the Patient report but also to "attach" the EKG file to the Patient report.
The Importance of Cardiac Data
Too often, paramedics think of the 12-lead ECG as just one of the things to check off the list. "I need to place the patient on oxygen, I need to start an IV, I need to give baby aspirin, I need to give nitroglycerin, I need to get a 12-lead ECG…"
- No Need for paper strips
- Simple to use import interface
- Import Patient Vitals and Events
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use
- Play back the entire ECG file at any time
- Supports Direct-Connect, Bluetooth, IR, etc.
- Compatible with all major Monitor Manufacturers
- Multiple ECG files can be attached to Patient Care Reports
In reality, early acquisition of a 12-lead ECG for all patients with signs and symptoms of Acute Coronary Syndrome(ACS) is critically important to the success of a pre hospital 12-lead ECG program. CodeRed's EKG Rapid Infuser provides the means to achieve success.